Join us for a virtual community event to explain Project HOPE’s work and plans related to prevention, treatment and recovery from substance use in Marshall County.
Zoom Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89342125543?pwd=cWk0a2VKbUwrbWFHQ2pyVzdzNXV1Zz09.
This webinar will address these questions:
- How big is the local opioid/substance use problem and how does it affect our community?
- How can we help people get into treatment and recovery?
- How do we improve prevention efforts?
- What exciting new programs are coming to help individuals and families struggling with substance use?
- Want to get involved? Have questions? Chat with Project HOPE leaders from 5:00-5:30.
- Bridget Hite - Police Officer
- Eric Holsopple - Hospital Administrator
- Keyna Martinez, MD - Family Physician
- Sande - ER Nurse & Toni Schutz - In Recovery
- Donn Yoder - Project HOPE Director
Project HOPE Consortium:
- AIDS Ministries
- Beacon Health System – Bremen
- Bowen Center
- David’s Courage
- Marshall County Community Corrections
- Marshall County Community Foundation
- Marshall County Council on Aging
- Marshall County Health Department
- Marshall County Probation
- Marshall County Prosecutor’s Office
- Michiana Behavioral Health Center-Plymouth
- Michiana Opioid Task Force
- Plymouth Community School Corporation
- Purdue Extension-Marshall County
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center-Plymouth
- United Way of Marshall County