Wednesday, March 29, 2017 | |Login | Search
    You are here:  Get Help / Who to Call


Thank you 2015 Cornerstone Partners!

Get Help Call 2-1-1

2-1-1, funded in part by United Way of Marshall County, provides an information and referral service by phone and via the web for all questions about social services throughout Marshall County.

Dial 2-1-1 or 1-877-502-0700 or Visit

 for comprehensive and up-to-date information and lists of social, health and government services.

This FREE and confidential service connects people with the resources they need to solve common life problems. When you reach out to 2-1-1, you’ll have access to information about thousands of social service agencies, programs, and community resources.

2-1-1 can help you find everything from basic needs like food, housing, and health care to legal services, drug treatment, jobs assistance, child care, mental health services, transportation, financial assistance, and much more.

2-1-1 is TTY accessible and multilingual.

Click here to access a short video about 2-1-1.